There are nine dispensations with each dispensation ending with a judgment of God that marks the beginning of the next one
1. The Age of Innocence: Genesis Chapters 2 & 3
Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. Then God judges Adam & Eve & they’re cast out
2. The Age of Conscience: Gen 4, 5, 6
From Eden to Noah’s flood. Then God judges the world & the flood destroys the whole world
4. The Age of Human Government: Gen 10, 11
From the Flood to the Tower of Babel. Then God judges the Tower and man given new languages and then scattered across the earth
5. The Age of Covenant Promises: Gen 12-50
From Abram to the Exodus. Then God judges Egypt with the Jews Exodus.
6. The Age of the Law: Ex 1 - Acts 1,Mat 11:13
From the Exodus to Christ. Then God judges and destroys Jerusalem and scatters the Jews.
The Age of the Church: Eph
3:1-10, Rom 11:1-27.
From Pentecost to the Rapture. God judges the world after the Rapture of the saints.
8. The Age of The Great Tribulation of Daniel’s 70th week: Rev 11:1-3; Matt 24:21; Dan 9:24-27
From the Rapture to the 2nd coming of Christ at Armageddon. The Antichrist is in control and Israel repents Zech 12:10. Then God judges & pours his wrath out on the earth & the world.
9. The Age of the Millenium: Rev 20:1-10; Is 60:1-22.
From the 2nd coming of Christ at Armageddon (Rev 19: 1-21) to the New Heaven and the new Earth. Christ rules on earth with a rod of iron (Rev 12:5) on David’s throne for a thousand years. Satan chained and bound in the bottomless pit.
Then God judges the unsaved with the second death (Rev 20:12-14) and they are cast into the Lake of Fire along with Satan, death and hell to be tormented for ever and ever.
10. The Age of Eternity: Rev 21:1, Is 65:17From the great white throne to all eternity.