1. ETERNAL LIFE IS ETERNAL.
John 3:15, John 10:28, Romans 6:23, 1 John 2:25, 1 John 5:11, 1 John 5:13, etc.; By definition eternal means never ending. Once a believer has eternal life it can never be taken away. If it could be it would not be eternal.
2. EVERLASTING LIFE IS EVERLASTING.
Daniel 12:2; John 3:16, John 3:36,
John 5:24, John 6:40, John 6:47;
Romans 6:22; etc.; Likewise, everlasting life can never end. It is everlasting regardless of the believer's behaviour.
3. IT IS GOD'S WILL.
John 6:39; It is God's will that Christ lose none of those who come to Him.
4. HEAVEN IS RESERVED FOR HIM.
1 Peter 1:4; An inheritance in heaven is reserved for the believer.
5. SALVATION (INHERITANCE) IS INCORRUPTIBLE.
1 Peter 1:4; No one can corrupt something God has made incorruptible.
6. SALVATION (INHERITANCE) CANNOT BE DEFILED.
1 Peter 1:4; No one can defile something which God says cannot be defiled.
7. HE IS SEALED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT.
Ephesians 1:13; No power in Heaven or earth can break God's seal.
8. HE IS SEALED UNTO THE DAY OF REDEMPTION.
Ephesians 4:30; The believer is sealed until the day God redeems his body.
9. HOLY SPIRIT WILL ABIDE FOREVER.
John 14:16-17; The indwelling of the Holy Spirit is permanent.
10. HE IS PRESERVED FOREVER.
Psalm 37:28; God preserves the saint forever.
(Acts 26:10, Romans 16:2, Romans 16:15, Ephesians 1:1, Philippians 1:1, Philippians 4:22, 1Corinthians 6:2; All believers dead & alive are saints according to the bible see the above reference’s.)
11. HE IS BORN OF GOD.
John 1:12-13 The believer actually becomes God's child and cannot be "unborn."
12. HE IS A NEW CREATURE.
2 Corinthians 5:17; God has made the believer a new creature and no one can "uncreate" him.
13. HE IS CREATED IN CHRIST JESUS.
Ephesians 2:10; The saint was created in his Saviour.
14. HE IS PRESERVED UNTO THE HEAVENLY KINGDOM.
2 Timothy 4:18; The believer is preserved like Paul
since God is no respecter of persons.
15. HE IS KEPT BY THE POWER OF GOD.
1 Peter 1:5; Since God is keeping him,
cannot fall from salvation.
16. CHRIST HAS PRAYED FOR HIM.
John 17:11; Jesus prayed that God would keep all who He had given Him.
17. WORKS CANNOT AFFECT HIS SALVATION.
Romans 11:6; Salvation is not gained by works, so it cannot be lost by works.
18. HIS FAITH IS COUNTED FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS.
Romans 4:5; It is faith which brings salvation to
19. NOTHING CAN SEPARATE HIM FROM THE LOVE OF CHRIST.
Romans 8:38-39; Nothing material, immaterial, past, present, or future can separate a believer from Christ's love.
20. SALVATION IS OF THE LORD.
Jonah 2:9; Salvation is all God's work. He bought it and provided it.
21. GOD IS ABLE TO KEEP HIM.
2 Timothy 1:12; The believer's salvation rests on God's omnipotent ability to keep him.
22. HE IS PROMISED NOT TO COME INTO CONDEMNATION.
John 5:24; This promise would be broken if even one believer fell into eternal condemnation.
23. HE IS PROMISED TO NEVER PERISH.
John 10:27-28; Every saint has an unconditional promise to never perish.
24. HE WILL NEVER BE CAST OUT.
John 6:37; Under no condition will any believer be cast out from Christ or Heaven.
25. ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD TO HIM.
Romans 8:28; It would not be good for one to lose his salvation.
26. HE IS IN CHRIST'S HAND.
John 10:28; The believer is in his Saviours hand.
27. HE IS IN THE FATHER'S HAND.
John 10:29-30; The saint is in his heavenly Father's hand.
28. HE IS, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, A SHEEP.
John 10:27-28; A sheep represents a saved person
and cannot change from being one.
29. GOD'S MERCY NEVER ENDS.
Titus 3:5; The believer is saved by God's mercy and it endures forever
30. GOD CANNOT LIE.
Titus 1:2; Once God has saved a believer, he cannot go back on His word.
31. HIS SINS ARE GONE FOREVER.
Psalm 103:12; Micah 7:19; Isaiah 38:17, Isaiah 44:22; Hebrews 10:17;
The saints sins are gone forever.
32. HE SHALL BE LIKE CHRIST.
1 John 3:2; It is a certainty that the believer will be like Christ.
33. GOD SEES HIM AS ALREADY GLORIFIED.
Romans 8:30; The saint is as good as glorified in God's sight.
34. HE IS BORN OF INCORRUPTIBLE SEED.
1 Peter 1:23; The Christian's new birth was from incorruptible seed.
35. HE WILL APPEAR WITH CHRIST
Colossians 3:4; The saint is promised to appear with Christ when He returns.
36. HE IS HIDDEN IN CHRIST.
Colossians 3:3; The believer is dead to the world and alive in Christ.
37. HE IS DEAD TO AND FREED FROM SIN.
Romans 6:2-7; Sin can no longer affect the saint's destiny. He is freed from it.
38. THE LORD IS NOW PRAYING FOR HIM.
Hebrews 7:25; The Lord is presently interceding in the believer's behalf.
39. GOD WILL FINISH WHAT HE STARTED.
Phillipians 1:6; God began the work of salvation and will finish it.
40. HE HAS ETERNAL REDEMPTION.
Hebrews 9:12; Every believer has been eternally redeemed from his sins.
41. HIS LIFE IS CHRIST'S LIFE.
Colossians 3:4; The saints life is Christ's very own life, so how could it be lost?
42. HE HAS AN EVERLASTING COVENANT WITH GOD.
Hebrews 13:20; God made a covenant to give the saint everlasting life.
43. HE IS KEPT FROM FALLING BY CHRIST.
Jude 1:24; A Christian cannot fall from grace, because Christ is keeping him.
44. SALVATION IS A FREE GIFT.
Romans 6:23; A free gift is given with no conditions.
45. HE HAS IMPUTED RIGHTEOUSNESS.
Romans 4:6-7; The righteousness the saint has, is Christ's perfect righteousness.
46. HE IS A PART OF CHRIST
Ephesians 5:30; Every believer is a part of Christ's body. "Bone of His bone..."
47. CHRIST IS THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF HIS SALVATION.
Hebrews 12:2; Christ began and will finish his salvation.
48. HE HAS BEEN PREDESTINATED TO BE CONFORMED TO CHRIST'S IMAGE.
Romans 8:29; After salvation the believer is predestinated.
49. CHRIST'S BLOOD HAS MADE PEACE FOR HIM.
Colossians 1:20; The saint has peace with God through the blood.
50. THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN SO WE COULD BELIEVE AND KNOW.
1 John 5:13; The saint can know he
HAS ETERNAL SALVATION.
In light of all this if you are not a believer in Christ, and would like “…the peace of God, which passeth all understanding…” and great security, knowing that no matter what, you can never be lost, and go to that undesirable place called Hell, instead of Heaven, if you want this, simply trust, believe and thank Jesus Christ for paying for all your sins, past present and future, and you will be eternally saved.
“WHAT DOES IT MEAN
TO BE SAVED?”