“WHICH CHURCH SHOULD I ATTEND?”
the time will come when THEY WILL NOT ENDURE SOUND DOCTRINE;
their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, HAVING
(2 Timothy 4:3)
"STUDY to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, RlGHTLY DIVIDING THE WORD OF TRUTH. " (1 Timothy 2: 15)
THE 15 MINIMUM
‘MUST-HAVES’ FOR A CHURCH
1. The King James Bible is God’s infallible, inerrant, inspired and perfect word for all people of all nations (See the 22 points of The King James Bible Church Statement of Faith).
2. There is one God consisting of three persons – the Father, Son and Holy Ghost (1 John 5:7; Hebrews 1:3).
3. The Lord Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, and was without sin for thirty-three years as God manifest in the flesh (Matthew 1:23; 1 Timothy 3:16; 1Peter 2:22; 1 John 3:5; 2 Corinthians 5:21).
4. By the shedding of his own sinless blood, the Lord Jesus Christ was sacrificed, and paid for all of the sins of mankind, past, present and future, that is, for the whole world, and not just those that get saved, but for the unsaved, on the cross at Calvary, that all, without exception, by their freewill choice, may have redemption (John 3:16; Mark 14:24; Colossians 1:14).
5. The Lord Jesus Christ rose physically from the dead (Matthew 28:6; Luke 24:46; John 20:9, 27).
6. The Lord Jesus Christ, presently sits on the right hand of God the Father, as our high priest (Hebrews 10:12).
7. The Holy Spirit is God, and as one of the three divine persons, convicts the world of sin, righteousness and judgement (Hebrews 1:3; John 16:8; I John 5:7-8).
8. The Holy Spirit baptism is spiritual, without water, into the death of Christ, and persons being dead with Christ, shall also live with him (1 Corinthians 12:13; Romans 6:3, 4, 8).
The spiritual apostolic sign gifts, such as speaking in tongues, laying
on the sick, casting out devils, taking up serpents, and drinking
things, are not for today, as their purpose was to confirm the preached
God to Israel in the 1st Century (Romans 12:6-13;
1 Corinthians 14).
10. All men are born sinners, and that salvation by Christ, by freewill choice, is available for all, and is a must for all (Romans 3:23; Acts 4:12).
11. Eternal security is the redemption, not the remission, of those, who by their own free will, have believed on the Lord Jesus Christ as Saviour (Colossians 1:14; Acts 16:31; 1John 5:13).
12. The literal, physical and imminent second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ at Armageddon (Revelation 19).
13. The literal heaven for the saved and the literal burning of hell-fire for the unsaved (Luke 16:23-26).
14. Satan is the god of this world, the literal living spirit Devil, the fallen Lucifer, that opposes God, and who will suffer eternal torment in the lake of fire (2 Corinthians 4:4; Isaiah 14:12) Revelation 20:2, 10).
15. The literal six-day, word for word, Genesis account of creation in the King James Bible (Genesis 1:31).
The King James Bible Church