ACCURATE BIBLE KNOWLEDGE!
“IS IT EASTER or PASSOVER?” Acts 12:3-4 (Part 1)
“Why would the King James Bible translators of 1611, deliberately choose the word “Easter” and Jerry Falwell and his New King James Version Committee backed by Rome, choose the word “Passover”? Mmmm!
Why would every other version have Passover?
Answer: ALL OTHER VERSIONS ARE BASED ON ROME’S DOCUMENTS! Therefore they are not Bibles!
THE KING JAMES BIBLE for Christians
The Authorized Bible
New King James Version (Acts 17:21)
Rome’s deliberate and deceitfully poisonous ‘bible’ translation for unsuspecting or willingly ignorant Christians
Acts 12:3-4 And because he saw it pleased the Jews, he proceeded further to take Peter also. (Then were the days of unleavened bread.) And when he had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four quaternions of soldiers to keep him; intending after Easter to bring him forth to the people.
Acts 12:4 So when he had arrested him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four squads of soldiers to keep him, intending to bring him before the people after Passover.
Herod was waiting until after the upcoming Easter to bring out Peter, to separate the pagan Easter from the Jewish Passover. How do we know this?
The PASSOVER HAD ALREADY BEEN COMPLETED. They were in the days of unleavened bread, and Easter was yet to occur. The following diagram might help:
Now the Passover was held on the 14th day, and we find this in the Old Testament.
“In the fourteenth day of the first month at even is the LORD'S passover.” (Leviticus 23:5)
As the verse says in the King James Bible, they were in the days of unleavened bread which were from the 14th – 21st days. The following scripture supports this: “In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at even, ye shall eat unleavened bread, until the one and twentieth day of the month at even.” (Exodus 12:18).
So we can see from the above evidence, if Herod was intending to bring out Peter after the Passover, he would have to wait for the next year – being another 360 days.
So as not to diminish and take away from Rome’s godless Easter holidays, Herod would let them have their religious celebration of the Passover, so that all the attention could then be directed to Herod with his Roman Easter, and his public humiliation of Peter. Rome’s bible has deliberately left out the words “Then were the days of unleavened bread” to confuse the issue.
So we can see the choice of the word “Easter” is the correct word.
But the question remains as to why the confusion over the choice of words?
1. The answer lies in the fact, that Rome introduced its corrupted Alexandrian manuscripts to the NKJV translation committee, convincing them that Rome’s manuscripts were the true manuscripts. Indeed, Rome’s corrupted manuscripts are the foundation of all bible versions other than the Authorized King James Bible.
2. Rome is more than happy to have Christians confuse the terms “Easter” and “Passover”, that they might be seen as one and the same celebration.
3. Rome’s real reason for this substitution of “Passover” for “Easter”, is to get Christians to question the accuracy of The Authorized Bible, The King James Bible, The Holy Scriptures, The Holy Bible, not only here, but in other places as well.
4. If Christians can be deceived into thinking that The King James Bible has mistakes and errors in it, Rome can become the authority for interpreting the scriptures. If Christians can’t trust their Bible, they will go to Rome.
5. The New King James Version is a combination of Rome’s corrupted manuscripts with the Textus Receptus with its 1,000 errors, and as we know, God hates mixtures (Leviticus 19:19).
6. The King James Translators of 1611, were well aware of Rome’s corrupted manuscripts, and discarded them as worthless. Indeed, Rome had discarded them also, until a fellow named Tischendorf found them in some waste paper baskets in the Vatican.
7. Seeming to be the Christian’s friend, and wanting to give Christians a wonderful gift, Rome continues to push its NKJV Trojan horse into Christian churches. Christians must remember, the official motto of Rome is “Surtout, surtout, pas trop de zele”, which means “Slowly, slowly, but above all, not too much zeal.” How does this work in practice? Very simple. Rome just changes a few words here, and a few words there so that people won’t notice, and very slowly as to not create a fuss. Rome is very much aware of what little foxes can do. “… the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.” (Song of Songs 2:15). Indeed, The King James Bible’s words are the tender grapes from God.
What better way than to take the title of The King James Bible, being God’s final written and inerrant words, and make it the deliberate and deceptively poisonous NEW (Acts 17:21) King James bible.
“And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.” (2 Corinthians 11:14).
Dear Reader, please read on …
Dear Reader, please read on …
Thursday 16th September 2021